Always be ready!!!! a couple of months ago, I was coming back home from a meeting in other state driving my car on the highway when starts to rain massive!, I park over and the flood begins, I was wearing a suit so my horrible experience makes me add a couple of items to my discrete survival CAR KIT bagpack, check it out!
- Colapsable Puma Beach Shoes, I was leaving my car sumerged and the mud stole my shoes, so I step over an edge and I have a massive wound on my foot, 12 stiches!
- Reflectable silver rain poncho
- Car keys copy
- Small and cheap tanto survival knife with firestarter
- Colapsable stove with alcohol cans
- Stockable pan, cup and plate (I found food, but unable to cook it)
- Stormproof matches inside waterproof orange container
- Gerber gator machete Jr.
- Foldable Shovel
- Gerber multitool
- Bic lighters
- First aid kit (red cross bag)
- waterproof torch (buy it on walmart)
- Extra jacket
All of the above I put it inside the red Columbia Bagpack, so if something happens like my experience, always carry an extra pair of shoes, snikers or soles, those are extremelly important if the ones that are you wearing are suseptible to lose or get broken! also and is not pictured I add an old pair of service pants…. you never know, i ALSO CARRY A COUPLE OF WATERPROOF PLASTIC BAGS IN ORDER TO SAVE MY WALLET AND CELLPHONE
Note: the picture of the sumerged car is not mine, I only used as an example.